StandScan Snap lets you take professional quality product shots or photograph objects with your mobile phone or any other camera.
The StandScan snap is an affordable, foldable, quick setup, photography lightbox. Get the right shot and list your products online to sell in minutes.
Lighting is one of the most important aspects of good product photography so with StandScan Snap we have more than doubled the lighting of the StandScan Pro for better product shots.
With the same white design, you still get the pure white non reflective matt background.
Using StandScan Snap is easy.
1. Assembles in seconds by snapping the frame into shape. Held together with powerful magnets.
2. Power it on. It ships with the 12V mains adaptor.
Take your photography on the road. A 12V battery pack is available separately if you want to use this on battery power.
3. Snap away. Use your mobile phone or a camera. You will get beautiful results with both. Here are some examples.
If the product is reflective, put in the diffuser. This makes the lighting softer with lesser shadows.
4. Let your creative juices flow. A new background can be placed in the base or hung with magnets from the top. A background can be printed from your regular printer, be it a single color or design. Textured, cloth or other backgrounds are also great to give that artistic effect.
The StandScan Snap can also be used for document scanning, however being best suited for product shots, it ships with a 12V power adaptor and light diffuser.
Other power accessories like the 9V battery pack and 12V battery pack will still work with it.
The LED lighting and diffuser helps to eliminate distracting shadows and provide you with high quality pictures and clearer scans. StandScan Snap also folds flat for easy storage and simple mobility.
StandScan will give you the perfect shot every time!
So EASY to set up! Watch this video to see how!
StandScan Pro vs StandScan Snap
The Snap emits double the light of the StandScan Pro which results in better product photos.
StandScan Pro ships with 9V battery pack while the Snap ships with a 12V power adaptor to power those powerful bright lights.
The Snap also includes a lighting diffuser
*Please switch off for 5 minutes after every 60 minutes of use.
- Hi Cliff,Thanks for Review by Intan
- Hi Cliff,Thanks for the speedy rnesopse and appreciate your time on this. Ok checked a couple of things but have to admit fairly new to PHP and WP, but have some HTML and CSS experience. Looked at the webpage via Firebug and firstly the prettyphoto script is appearing in the head, the images in the gallery don't have a target= _blank on them,, but neither do they have a rel= prettyphoto (not sure if they should, but my understanding of the code it adds this to gallery item links?). This is all running on a WAMP server so cannot point you to a link. I am running WP 3.4.1 not sure if this has anything to do with it? This is also on my first custom theme I am building so highly likely it is something I have done/or not. I know I have also registered and a enqueued the WP jQuery script and carried out the same proceedure with links for the prettyphoto as per best practice for scripts.I have integrated nivoslider ok into my theme and not running much else so far, but it could well be something in my code so understand if this cannot be solved!Cheers,Ant (Posted on 12/4/13)